In February of 2020 xHain started the talk-series make’n’tell, an adaption of the hack’n’tell, to give people the possibility to present their “maker projects” and to get into an exchange with other makers. Due to the Covid19-restrictions we weren’t able to host another event in this series - up to now.
Join us on Saturday, November 6th at 20h, for our second episode of Make’n’Tell. This time the main topic of the evening are Careables, there will be a show of the Careables Moving Exhibition and a couple of interesting talks. Stay tuned as we announce some awesome makers who will present their Maker Story in 5 to 15min talks. We will then engage in an open discussion and Q&A Session.
xHain is happy to join forces with Careables for the first time and exhibit a new Careables Collection produced at hack+makespace!
- 20:00 Welcome Note and Intro to Make’n’Tell
- 20:10 Careables Introduction + Platform
- 20:20 Watching a video together
- 20:30 Speakers from the Global South talking about one of the Careables they have made and the story behind it
- 20:45 Q&A Session
- 21:05 Opening the exhibition + Snacks and Drinks
Hope to see you there!